Directing Play and Players from 5-95 years young

Hello! Welcome to my blog for PLAYers. Below, first, a pic of two teen students, enjoying one of two improv play classes I was hired for, courtesy of a grant from Petaluma Rotary and Cinnabar Theater --a grant to work with COTS kids, whose parents were without homes at the time... A challenging and wonderful welcome to back to the Bay Area where I began my love affair with Improv in 1978. Second, here's a shot of me in front with my wonderful senior troupe/class mateys from L.A. Pierce College. "Second Childhood Players" reveled in two years together --and several classmates are still at it.

KARATE CHAMPS

KARATE CHAMPS
Improv Play Show for parents Fall 08

Hmmmmmnnn....

Hmmmmmnnn....
Second Childhood Players in L.A.

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

MY SECOND GROUP OF COTS KIDS

Soon after arriving in the north bay from L.A., Cinnabar Theater presented me with an opportunity to direct a few children from a Petaluma homeless shelter program --in playing Improv games.  It was hugely rewarding, and hugely challenging, since most of the boys are "ADHD" and I am getting older!!

No comments:

Post a Comment